Tantra Training ~ Part One
Liberating Sexual Energy
August 5 to 15, 2020
The first step to an integrated sexuality is to unfreeze repressed energies.
We dare to question our limiting conditioning; we become alive and invite the new.
In the safety of a loving and aware environment this let go can happen without becoming hurtful or destructive.
When we learn to shift our attention from analytical thinking to sensations and feelings, we reconnect to our body, its capacity for pleasure and its wisdom.
Amazing experiences of joy and intimacy may alternate with memories of painful emotions. Profound insights may happen.
Allowing all these experiences our heart’s capacity to accept and integrate grows.
Once we understand that living in vulnerability is our greatest strength, intimacy and sexuality become wonderful opportunities to discover ourselves and truly meet our beloveds.
Life becomes an adventure.
• Getting to know and developing trust in each other
• The here and now
• The heart chakra
• Synchronicity – a direct experience of ourselves and others
• The importance of feeling
• Understanding compensations and allowing vulnerability
• Allowing both pleasurable and disturbing emotions
• Letting go of control, allowing life energy
• Becoming present in our body
• Exploring different ways of touch
• Staying centered in intimate situations
• Exploring authenticity
• Facing and overcoming our fears of being invaded, controlled or rejected
• Taking risks
Watch testimonies about Tantra Training 1:
Interview with Homa & Mukto about Tantra Training 1: